It’s time to release your anxiety, burnout, fear, limiting beliefs & struggles.
To bring into your life prioritization, contentment, opportunities, confidence & growth
I know.I’ve been in that place, where life is off-balance.
Let me take you back to a period in my life where everything was urgent, high-stakes and achievement centric. I was the biggest people-pleaser to add to it!
From the outside, my life looked shiny and successful — glamorous, even! But on the inside, I felt like I am constantly racing to keep up… I could not put my leg on the brakes
I realised being a high achiever in one area of my life was having detrimental implications in all other aspects of my life.
I was | exhausted | fed up | anxious | lost | disgruntled |
WHAT WAS I DOING WRONG? I WAS WORKING SO HARD TO DO EVERYTHING RIGHT!
I dreamt big and had high aspirations for my career – my life. I challenged and pushed myself. When I felt I could go no further, I went that extra mile no matter what. I felt fulfilled, or… I thought I was fulfilled every time my outcome was as per my plan.
I noticed as I dived into my career and lived my ‘’vision’’, I mastered masking my emotions and denying all the things I really longed for in my life. The things I wanted to do, like following my passions, reevaluate my career path, taking some me-time, spending time with loved ones, paying better attention to wellbeing so I could recover from burnout,stress and gain clarity… all these kept falling to the bottom of my list.
The gaps in my life kept getting bigger. And I was hungry to fill those gaps. Daily life too at times became unmanageable.I felt out of control. My energy was getting depleted at a constant pace.
That’s when I realised, no matter how powerful, capable or successful we are, no matter how much confidence and strength we have, there will be moments that we just can’t figure something out
Even if you’re not sure what’s got you stuck or into a whirlpool…You know it feels bad…
- You feel frustrated, anxious, confused, or adrift
- You feel the need to be perfect – hide the weakness
- You want a change but not sure how or what
- You’re actively procrastinating
- You can’t sleep. Even though you’re exhausted
- You’re irritable even with people you love
- You’re struggling to make time for yourself
- You’re often consumed by guilt
- You’re paralysed by the fear of not succeeding
- You start losing interest in things you once enjoyed
- You’re intently aiming to fix it all – but cannot
- You’re forgotten how to be yourself – be you
SO HOW DID I BRING STABILITY INTO MY BUSY LIFE AND YET BE HIGHLY ACCOMPLISHED?
I know that when you’re ‘highly-accomplished’ it is very hard to reach out for help. We feel ashamed to ask for anything. Sometimes, we don’t even know what to ask for. At times, we are unaware of the whirlpool we are in!
Working with a coach in my previous life provided me with a safe, supportive space to unpack everything that frustrated and bewildered me, and learnt new efficient skills which further supported my growth. It wasn’t about stopping the hamster wheel… It was about stepping right out of it, and being able to look at my life with clarity, intention and purpose. I finally got to choose the direction I wanted to go in, figured out why (so I wouldn’t slide back into old patterns) and found the courage to embark on my new career path. It was me however, with a new outlook and perspectives.
Now, busy, passionate high-achievers who are fatigued, battling with burnouts and discontent come to me for coaching when they feel like something’s missing from their ‘picture-perfect’ life.
SO,MAKE YOUR LIFE MATTER, TO YOU
- Imagine engaging in your ideal job or climbing the career ladder of your dream
- Imagine being able to approach difficult topics and conversations with confidence
- Imagine more time with loved ones, time to pursue a passion, more ‘you’ time
- Imagine a life, one that’s exciting, worthwhile, productive yet anchored.
- Imagine turning your business blueprint into reality
- Imagine getting clear on your values and purpose, choosing the direction you’re going, and knowing exactly why.
Wow. That feels like a new way to live. Stress and anxiety are melting away. You feel okay making mistakes. You say No confidently and start to set boundaries. Burnouts are a thing of the past.You’re motivated, excited, waking up energetic. You take up new challenges,open your mind to new skills and talents.You start to think out of the box for your growth.
You are not merely advancing in your career, but also gaining resilience, confidence, courage to evolve as a content person.
SO, THIS WAS MY STORY.WHAT’S HOLDING YOU BACK? TELL ME YOUR STORY.
TODAY, I HAVE NO REGRETS ABOUT LIFE WHATSOEVER. NOR SHOULD YOU!